Do you take my dental insurance?
We are preferred providers for the following insurances. For your convenience, all estimated copays and/or deductibles will be presented prior to treatment at Lakeside Village Dental.
- Aetna PPO
- CareFirst/BCBS PPO (DP/Traditional/Federal Plan)
- Careington PPO (Care Platinum/Care Series–NOT Care 500 Series)
- Cigna PPO
- Cigna-HealthSpring (Medicare)
- Delta Dental PPO
- DentaQuest PPO (Choice Dental Plan ONLY)
- DenteMax PPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- GEHA/Connection Dental PPO
- Guardian PPO
- Humana PPO
- JHU Medicare Advantage
- Maryland Healthy Smiles (Under 21/Pregnant Women)
- MedStar Medicare Choice (Medicare)
- MetLife PPO
- Principal PPO/Ameritas Life Insurance
- United Concordia PPO (Advantage Plus/Alliance/National Fee for Service)
- UnitedHealthcare PPO
- University of MD Medicare
- Warehouse Local 639 & 730
If I don’t have dental insurance or treatments aren’t covered by my insurance, are payment plans available?
Yes, we work with two third-party financing companies to provide the flexibility you need to attain your dental goals. Below are the options available to you:
-100% financing, low interest rate payment plan
* We happily accept non-insured patients and often have monthly new patient specials to ensure an affordable dental visit. Please call about our current specials.
Contact our office [email protected] or 443-712-7200 to begin your care with Dr. Dede Orraca-Tetteh.